Monday, November 15, 2010

Approaching a Solution | TWO | III

I am looking at a blister pack of 30 tabs of coated pinkish red flattish (tapering at the circumference) tablets, that resemble gems closely.
I was not very hopeful about getting something at the chemist because they aren't very co-operative unless you have a prescription and won't allow me to look at the tablets myself.
However, luckily I got exactly what I wanted. A blister pack of Brufen that looked exactly like the iron tablets I saw at the dispensary. What was better was that it was a pack of 30 tablets 15 in each segment united by a foil so it can be folded into half. Perfect size to fit into a purse! Some images:




I then went to Old City to procure a cheap purse that would accommodate it. Again as luck would have it I found a beautiful purse made with a combination of a light plastic like fabric in red, with a printed fabric, exactly what I had envisioned. The purse has three sections, two with zippers and one main pocket. The colour scheme was perfect for my purpose and the printed fabric made it much less boring than a single colour for the women. The pockets were all lined with a plastic, so it is lightweight, durable, and washable. Plus it only cost Rs. 8/- so if it were bought in bulk it could be procured for much less.




No comments:

Post a Comment